Thursday, July 19, 2012

Update

It has been a while since I have updated my blog but had a few minutes to fill you in on my year so far! I'm about half way through the season and have played fairly steady golf. I've had one top 10 finished (tied for 6th) in Fishers, Indiana at the beginning of June. I have made 5 out of 7 cuts so far. I struggled in 2 tournaments but learned from my mistakes. I just had 2 weeks home and worked a lot on my game with Travis. By the way, we are engaged! :) I'm feeling very confident going into a 6 week stretch in the North East. I have new clubs this year that I love! I'm playing with all Ping clubs and I just put in the new Nome putter in my bag. I'll do my best to keep this updated more often! Thanks to everyone who has encouraged, supported me both financially and mentally so far this year. I wouldn't be able to play with out your support!! Follow live scoring this weekend at http://www.symetratour.com/ I start tomororw at 12:45 here in Concord, New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment