Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Looking back...

After looking back, I'm very proud of my year out on tour. I exceeded my expectations of myself and could not be more excited for the future. I had 4 top 10s this year including a 2nd, 4th, and two 6th places. I finished 12th on the money list and got a by-pass to final stage of LPGA Q-School. I just got back from that week. It didn't work out how I wanted it to but I learned a lot. I finished at 15 over and had 13 3-putts. I really struggled with distance control and know that this is something that I will definitely be working on this off season! It was a 5 day event and after 4 days, they cut half of the field. I ended up birding my last hole on the 4th day to make the cut on the dot. So regardless of the outcome, I'm proud of myself for hanging in there and fighting back. Of course I would have liked to get my card but another year on the Futures Tour will only help me to reach my goal of the LPGA next year! I'll be setting my goals high this year and expect great things! For now, I'm working at Golf Roundup a few days a week primarily selling women's clubs. So if your in the area come see me! I also will be out at Pointe West practicing, playing, giving lessons, and working a few dinner parties here and there. The schedule comes out in January and I'll be sure to keep up with my blog more often this off season! Thank you to all of you who have encouraged and supported me this year. Its been the best one yet and I couldn't have done it without your help!! Also, I got a new email so if you need to contact me its: jackiebgolfin@gmail.com Check out some of my favorite pictures at the end of my season:







No comments:

Post a Comment