Thursday, July 28, 2011

Much needed week home

I went home from July 4th to July 12th for a much needed break! I was really excited to see my family and of course my boyfriend Travis. My brother, Andy's birthday was July 4th and so we all got together in Orlando to celebrate that afternoon. He just moved to California so it was good to see him one last time before he moves. We all went and played putt-putt (I thought I wouldn't pick up a club my first day home! HA) Don't mind my youngest brother in his lovely 4th of July outfit.

During the week I was able to sleep in, relax, and work on my game with Travis. I also was in my childhood friend, Jessa's wedding. I was very busy during the weekend for her big day but it was a lot of fun! This week was a well deserved break home and I definitely felt rejuvenated for 5 more weeks in the Northeast.


















Travis and I with the Vero sunset at The Moorings Club

I don't think Harry wanted me to leave again! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment