Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Hampshire

This week I played at Beaver Meadow in Concord, New Hampshire. I had a great caddy, John, who played in my fundraiser scramble in March in Vero Beach. He really helped me out with the greens and decisions that I was unsure on. I played great the first day and shot 72 despite having 2 3-putts. Yesterday, I played great as well with only 1 bad swing but managed to have 3 bogies and 1 birdie shooting a 74. I flew the green twice from puring a 5-iron in which I couldn't get up and down. Top 70 and ties make the cut and I finished tied for 72nd. Another cut missed by a smidge by only 1 shot. However I had a lot of fun with John and the girls I played with each day. I know I can play great out here and I'm ready for my time to come to be at the top each week. I've got 3 more weeks in a row to really shine. On to Syracuse, NY tomorrow for another grinding week!

No comments:

Post a Comment