Sunday, July 25, 2010

Conneticuit

After a nice week off at home, I flew back to Baltimore and made the 7 hour drive to Conneticuit to start the first tournament of 5 in a row. It was my birthday that week, so I had good vibes of playing well. The course was in great shape but had very tough, undulated greens. It was a par 70 course and I shot 72 both days. Not bad, I'll take it, but it wasn't good enough. 3 over made the cut and I finished at 4 over. I had a costly double bogey that I 3 putted from 5 feet. Wish I could play that hole over again! But I had AWESOME host housing and they made my birthday wonderful! As well as my parents for sending a cute pink miniature golf bag cooler with all sorts of snacks in it and Travis sending me a bouquet of my favorite flowers to my house. Even though I didn't make the cut, I had a great time and I still believe that I am right there and hopefully those putts start to roll in for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment