Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hammond, Indiana

I did it!!! I played well! I shot 70-71-75 even for the tournament and finished in a tie for 17th. On the first day, I started birdie, birdie, eagle :) First of the season! The course was a very target oriented course with lots of water. For those of you at home, its alot like Quail Valley with crazy winds (its just outside of Chicago) On the last day, we had a 3 hour rain delay after I played my first 2 holes. I came out and birdied my first hole back with a tap in putt for birdie. I turned at even par with gusting winds. They really blew harder on the back. There was a 3 to 4 club wind. All of the scores were high and only 3 girls shot under par that day. But I'm very happy to finish at even for the tournament and make a $1030 check! I have so much more confidence now going into the rest of my season. I'm in Kentucky now and then will go home for a much needed week off to celebrate birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment