Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey everyone! Its been awhile since I've blogged because I was having computer issues but now I have a laptop so I'm back in gear to update!!

I had 2 tournaments in Texas last month. The first was in Brownsville, TX (which is the very southern tip of Texas). I played okay and shot 75-75. Struggled to start both rounds (I even hit a porta-potty which saved me from going out of bounds) I missed the cut by 2. I stayed with a great family who cooked for me everynight! They were really great and I had a blast.

The next tournament was in San Antonio. Those greens were super fast!! Both days I struggled with my first 9 holes and then played really well on my second 9 holes. I shot 44-37 (81) and 42-35 (77). My Aunt and cousin drove down from Texas so I spent my Sunday with them at the Riverwalk in San Antonio. It was such a neat place!! I was bummed missing another cut but learned from it and was excited to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment